Thursday 22 November 2012

[News] CNBLUE, FT Island and AOA Watch “Ari Ari the Korean Cinema” for Yoon Jin Seo


FNC Entertainment showed off some more family love as CNBLUE, FT Island and AOA set off to show their support for the new addition to their family, actress Yoon Jin Seo.

CNBLUE′s Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Hyun and Kang Min Hyuk, FT Island′s Choi Jong Hoon and AOA′s Jimin, Seolhyun, Hyejeong, Yuna, Choa and Mina attended the VIP screening held on November 21 for Yoon Jin Seo′s film Ari Ari the Korean Cinema.

Yoon Jin Seo said about the support, “I′m very proud, and I′m thankful that they came to the screening today. I′m happy that I now have many good little brothers and sisters, and I hope we can all support each other as label mates.”

She added, “Ari Ari the Korean Cinema is a film about films, especially Korean films. I worked on this film a few years ago, and I′m happy that it′s finally premiering with such great interest. I was honored to be able to talk with the seniors I rarely got to meet during the shoots, and I learned a lot from them.”

Ari Ari the Korean Cinema premieres on December 6.

Photo credit: FNC Entertainment
Article by enewsworld
credit : cnbluestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment