Thursday 8 March 2012

Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye Complement Each Other!!

credit video: Yongyong2206@YT








Repost from Yongshin page
letter by kayleecorner in Tumblr


I should respect your personal belief as well as others… So I wasn’t going to answer this… But since I’m bored today lolz, so yeah…

But have you ever thought… If he was into her so much, why would he decline WGM to film Heartstrings with ShinHye, instead??? If you like someone, don’t you want to stay as long as possible with that person? He can always have other opportunities in the future, right? (I mean Adam quit after filming the sitcom for a while since their schedule can’t handle it anymore, and Khuntoria didn’t accept any offer still the show was over for months. Do you think they didn’t get any offer that time? Khun get offers left and right, ok?)

Well, I failed to see what you saw… As a fan that knew him back in YB days, and watched all his BTS moments… and many of my kdrama fans,Yong bias fans,and original Boices would think the same… (not the new Boices who joined because of WGM)

Actually, as an ANJells fan, YongSeo was the very first couple that I watched in WGM but I had to dropped it before ep 10th… It was hard to see him acting awkwardly and unnaturally, like that. He wasn’t himself, in a bad way (He had to pretend quitting coffee on their wedding but he can’t live without it in real life). They are cute because they are awkward, still the end. It was like their charm and trademark, which I’m not a fan.

But I coincidentally rant into Khuntoria months later and I dropped all my kdramas for them lolz . The difference is the chemistry; One has so much and the other has none….. I didn’t ship Yong with anyone at that time so I really had no reason to against them...and I knew nothing about 2PM, f(x) nor kpop in general neither. I was fair~

And I never said that YongHye are dating or in a relationship either… It’s hard to do even if they had a thing for each other…. at the moment

But it’s funny when some fans said that they are just another scripted couple for drama, and not as real as the other ship in order to defend their so called “realness” haha. They should learn a bit more ab him. If they had some knowledge ab him they’d not say such thing. Shinhye is one of a very few female friends that Yonghwa is close with in the industry, and she has been supporting him from zero to hero. In fact, she was his FIRST FEMALE celebrity friend who helped him so much in his debut role. All his fans know how thankful, supportive and comfortable he is with her… Love might not last but I’m sure it’s hard to replace her position in his heart…

Since you asked… Even I didn’t ship Yong and ShinHye back in YB days, me and many other people ( including his bias fans who don’t care about shipping; yeah I asked lolz) thought that he has a crush on her since forever… Just the way he acted around her, looked at her, touched her or wanted to be next to her ( they weren’t the main couple in YB, but in the BTS vids/ photos, he’d be next to her all the time. Why didn’t he stay with HongKi who is his labelmate? Why did he has to be next to ShinHye all the time? Have you thought or seen it?)

I started to ship them since the way he looked at her didn’t change even after 2 years apart when they met again in HS. I mean he’s a popular idol who meet beautiful girls everyday but the feeling is the same after a long time… Isn’t that beautiful?

Anyway, it’s just my personal reference. If you really want to understand my view, you can check my blog or some of these sites out:


I just love their wonderful relationship where they are comfortable and able to rely on each other in the past, present and future… Whether if they progress to something else it’s up to them

7 comments:

  1. totally agreed with you...yong hwa and shin hye make me happy everytime i watch them together..movie or behind the scene..love them both..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too. It's very rare to see the kind of relationship they JYH and PSH share. We do not see it in many of the real relationships. It is so good that one can't help but wish it to mature into them being a couple in future. How can they be not happy together when you can see them being so happy, caring, supportive, respectful and understanding each other so well? Plus they are so talented, down to earth, humble, sincere loyal andd beautiful people

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also agree with u...tbh i watched all episode of WGM (yonghwa and seohyun), i shipped them about more than 3 months i think but i stopped shipping them bcoz i felt yonghwa's awkwardness when he's with seohyun...and now i am yongshin shipper now,,. i love their friendship and if yonghwa and shin would not end up with each other i will still support them at least i know that yonghwa feel comfortable when he's with shinhye...but as of now i will support them as a couple and individually...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vote to yongshin

    http://www.facebook.com/questions/438273486210806/?%20%20notif_t=question_answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaay i also agree with u chingu fanx 4 sharing ur thought hehehe i'l foreva support them no matter what cos i totali luv how their love start :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too.that's my opinion,i really love them,they are real and natural.hope they will end up into real couple and no one will ruin their relationship.yonghye fighting..godbless them.to all yonghye fans pls..suport them till the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like both them.. i hope one days they become real couples in a real life. shinhye cute and natural beauty. God bless you..yonghye

    ReplyDelete