Tuesday 31 January 2012

[Scan|Trans] CNBLUE Sensibility Dictionary #19 – Dragon

Translated by N @ cnbluestorm
Edited by F @ cnbluestorm


Yonghwa
“Inside our hearts”
There’s a story that if we get a dragon ball, our wish will come true. Even tonight, I look up to the sky, waiting for a dragon! But, I think that the ball is already inside people’s heart. That’s why, I always believe in my heart, wishing my wish will come true.
Jonghyun
“Want to fly to the sky”
Speaking about dragon, it reminds me of a dragon manga (comic) that I used to read when I was kid. I want to ride on the dragon’s back and fly to the sky.
Minhyuk
“A boy”
I draw a dragon that flies to the high sky. In Korea, if we dream about a dragon, a boy will be blessed. When I was born, it’s not same but I dreamt about a dragon that flew to the sky.
Jungshin
“Big like dragon”
2012 is a dragon year. Until now, it’s an important time for me. I wish in 2012 CNBLUE can become big like a dragon, and become an important year.

No comments:

Post a Comment