Thursday 21 February 2013

[Article] Park Shin Hye thinks she and CNBLUE’s Yonghwa look good together?


Well...allkpop!!!
credit: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/park-shin-hye-thinks-she-and-cnblues-yonghwa-look-good-together
On the February 20th broadcast of SBS‘ ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘, actress Park Shin Hyegave hope to her fan boys by revealing, “I don’t have a boyfriend.”
Park Shin Hye then opened up about the dating rumors surrounding herself and CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa. She reasoned, “Because we look good together? Even in my eyes.. I haven’t seen him since our fan meeting last year. So I can confidently [deny the rumors],” disappointing shippers of the couple fromSBS‘ hit drama ‘You’re Beautiful‘.
“I took a break from dramas for a while. During my break, all of the dramas and CFs of my college classmates became popular. Kim Bum and Kim So Eun‘s ‘Boys Over Flower‘ also became a hit. I thought ‘Was my decision wrong?’. I felt conflicted between the actress Park Shin Hye and the normal Park Shin Hye. Even if I fail, I thought I should let myself lay down my foundation well and rise up.”
Luckily, she was able to overcome her slump and continue to garner success with her latest dramatvN‘s ’Flower Boy Next Door‘. Considering Park Shin Hye seems to have no trouble getting friendly with her male co-stars, such as Yoon Si Yoon, doesn’t it come as a surprise that she doesn’t have a boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment