Monday 11 February 2013

[Scans+Trans] CNBLUE Sensibility Dictionary #32 – 告白/CONFESSION

CNBLUE SENSIBILITY DICTIONARY #32

告白【Confession】

Speaking of February this thing comes, and that is, the day when ladies get a thrill! (Author is pertaining to Valentine’s Day) …..and so, this month we ask about “confession”. Indeed romantic!


YONGHWA – “Feelings” 
“Confession” such a short phrase but, why it takes much time to utter those feelings behind the words.


JONGHYUN – “Song” 
Since then, if I will make a confession, I have thought to confess my feelings through a song. I am certain to do it someday. It will be the most heartfelt present and confession isn’t it? How romantic!


MINHYUK – “the least words to come out” 
When there’s someone(I) like, at the time when I am about to confess the least words to come out are the words, 「I Love You」


JUNGSHIN – “Yonghwa Hyung” 
I’m going to try to imitate Yonghwa hyung

Source: PATI-PATI Magazine March 2013
Translated by: cnbluefanfun

No comments:

Post a Comment