Saturday 5 May 2012

[News] CNBLUE reveals the kind of person member Minhyuk is in real life




CNBLUE
‘s Kang Minhyuk may be a womanizer in the new weekend drama ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly‘, but his fellow members say he couldn’t be more different in real life.
The members of CNBLUE described him as, A guy I would introduce to my little sister,” and “Someone who accommodates to others’ needs,” adding that he does not have a single cheating bone in his body.
Kang Minhyuk had previously confessed, “Different from my character in the drama, I am only accommodating to others when I want to be. I wasn’t very popular when I was in school. I’m learning the secrets of being a player as I film this drama.”
Fellow bandmate Jungshin added that Minhyuk was a “deep guy that cares a lot about the people around him,” while Yonghwa and Jonghyun said, “He is extremely prudent and thoughtful.”
Source & Image: TVDaily
Article credit: leesa86via @allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment