Tuesday 8 May 2012

[Photo|Trans] YongHwa’s Message on Boice Day Fan Meet (05.05.2012)






Everyone! My voice, My Boice!
Did you feel our sincere story and sincere appearance a lot?
Without many words, I love you sincerely, and feel thankful for it.
As I always put my effort to listen to your every single word, please feel free to give me a load of advice and plenty of suggestion.
I’m always open-minded.
I’m the best at understanding…
When I have difficulty and get lost, our Boice become a road and a direction for me. 
Once again, thank you.
Once more I feel thanks to all of you that I can always smile.
My name Yong Hwa has the meaning of that in Chinese character Yong is a face and Hwa is  harmony.
I will become the person who will show you the harmony and the happiness all through the life.
“I love you”
-Yong Hwa-
Photo credit: @i_am_joom (1) (2)Translated by: CebuNuna @cnbluestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment