Saturday 5 May 2012

[Video|Trans] SBS Radio ‘The world becomes one by love’ By CNBLUE




Hello, this is CNBLUE.
It’s easy to say any words but it’s hard to say it properly from our heart.
Especially, the words like I’m sorry and I love you, those simple words are more difficult.
For example, “sorry” is easy to say. But “I’m sorry” is hard to say.
With an annoyed sound, “love ya” is easy to say. But “I love you” is hard to say.
What is of use to say words easily like that? The language should convey our sincerity. There is no sincerity at all.
Rather than saying the loads of words easily, easily, roughly, roughly, although it’s one word, let’s do it properly with our whole heart and elaborately.
It’s CNBLUE till now. Everybody I love you.
Video credit:  @youtube
Transcript by: CebuNuna@cnbluestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment