Tuesday 11 December 2012

[Scans|Trans] CNBLUE Sensibility Dictionary #30 – “2012″


2012yh
Yonghwa
「I want to get on the stage soon!」
In 2012 we had “Hey You” promotion. It’s sad that I got through it in a blink of an eye, but I enjoyed the activities that left deep impressions in my heart. Can’t wait to be on the stage as soon as possible!
2012jh
Jonghyun
「My Book」
Another book is completed. Soon 2012 book will be finished and I’ll start with a new one in 2013. I’m glad that I can decorate the remaining pages beautifully. Wonder what will the contents be for 2013.
2012mh
Minhyuk
「Long, together.」
It was a happy year for me. We did lots of concerts, and we could feel a variety of pleasure. We are happy because every BOICE exists! I want to keep happiness, long, together.
2012js
Jungshin
「A year with happiness.」
2012 made me happy because we could be together with all BOICE. I wish these days consists ever continuously.
Scanned by: BOICE @mi_malice
Translated by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment