Sunday 16 October 2011

[Scans + Trans] C.N Blue Featured on PIA Magazine

*TV PIA is a Japanese entertainment &TV program guide magazine






Q. It is really wonderful that your last indie live performance was at YOKOHAMA ARENA!

JongHyun: I was in a very good mood…thanks to our fans.

YongHwa: Actually, my condition was not really good, but I gather all power from everyone cheering voice, so I felt so fine performing on stage.

JongHyun: That is the magic of live performance.

MinHyuk: Yes. YongHwa hyung was fine on the stage, but when he go back to the backstage he fell down right away.

YongHwa: Because I already promised that ‘I’d dedicate all of myself to everyone!’

JongHyun: So cool~! (laugh) I said ‘I dedicate my life!’ too. I really enjoyed the concert, but I was too eager and made mistake. It is my regret.

JungShin: I really enjoyed it!! I don’t like vehicles, but spinning stage was okay. This is the magic of live performance too (laugh).

JongHyun: JungShin always wimp out when we are about to ride on an airplane. I take his photos & make collection of them.

Q. Please tell us some episodes when you stayed in Japan.

YongHwa: Our house had an intruder, a thief!

JongHyun: But he didn’t steal anything, so he wasn’t a thief.

MinHyuk: Our money and baggage were still there, only bathroom was wet though. He seemed to only use shower.

JongHyun: We hide the key near the door, he used it, locked it & returned it after. He was an honest intruder (laugh). Maybe he was homeless. We had no money too, even though we had our home, so we can understand his feeling.

Q. What have you learned during your street live & live house activities in Japan?

JungShin: I learned that during performance, the most important thing is the audience that come to our show.

YongHwa: It is the most important. Another important thing is our motivation and audience’s motivation.
The live show venue is like our usual whereabouts.

JongHyun: Yes. Live stage is the place that our energies become one. From there, we learned the passion for music.

Q. Finally you will make your official major debut as an artist.

YongHwa: Regardless if we are in indie scene or major act, we won’t change at all. We perform on live stage, we put our thoughts in our songs, we want many people listen to our songs . We made ‘In My Head’ which contains our passions & positive feelings.

JongHyun: Yes. We work hard to do only music.

Q. At last, please tell us your aim within 1 year.

JongHyun: Live concert at Tokyo Dome! Umm, it’s 3 times (capacity) of Yokohama Arena, right? Because when I heard that it is hard to get our live performance ticket, I feel sad. So we should do lots of live shows for our fans!

Q. What’s in your mind now?

MinHyuk: I wanna go shopping to buy some clothes. Because it is getting cold these days.

YongHwa: I wanna learn Japanese. I have to study more!

JongHyun: Iwanna some free time. I have no time to compose the songs now.

JungShin: I wanna go to the toilet now~ (laugh).

Q. What’s your favorite TV program?

MinHyuk: ‘Tada, Kimi Wo Ai Shiteru (Just Only, I Love You)’ it is a movie, I watched it 3 times.

YongHwa: ‘Buzzer Beat’ Japanese drama). We watched it together.

JongHyun: ‘London Hearts’ (Japanese comedy show) I’m loving it! It’s my favourite.

JungShin: ‘Pride’(Japanese drama). It is the best! I like Takuya Kimura




Scan credits: bluenabluena | luv4cnblue

Translation by: @ketchburning

Edited by: AJ + Fizzy @ cnbjonghyun | cnbluestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment