Thursday 13 October 2011

[Video] CNBLUE Promotes “In My Head” in HMV




[Translation]

YongHwa & all: Everyone who watching HMV online, hello!! We are CNBLUE.

JungShin : I’m bassist, JungShin.

JongHyun : I’m guitarist & vocalist, JongHyun.

YongHwa : I’m vocalist & guitarist, YongHwa.

MinHyuk : I’m drummer, MinHyuk.

MinHyuk: How is the song of our major debut single ‘In My Head’?

YongHwa: ‘In My Head’ is the rock taste song.

JongHyun : The lyrics contains our idea of dream & hope, Please check it out!

YongHwa & all : That’s all,from CNBLUE. Thank u.

CNBLUE leave almost same message in Shinseido Shopping Site too
http://www.shinseido.co.jp/world/world/cnblue.html

Credit: @CNBlackYongunexpectedfalling, CNBJonghyun
Source: HMV
Translated by: ketchburning @ cnbluestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment