Monday 5 March 2012

[!spoiler][rough trans] steady.Apr

credit: http://ketchburning.tumblr.com

[Article of CNBLUE series vol.2]

“How do you think about Japanese girls?”
—they came to Japan first at 2009. Jun,
since then, they came to Japan so many times.
We asked them about “Japan”.





YH: I have an impression “yasashii” (tender, kindly) about Japanese girls.

My impression is not change about Japan, my first visit here and now.

Once we played on the street under the hot sun,
I can remember it like it was yesterday (laugh).

Since then, we improved we can hold Japan tour now,
I feel deep emotion.

Our pleasure during the Japan tour is “gotouchi gourmet” (local cuisine) !

I feel wherever we go we can meet delicious foods.

I’m enjoying Japan fully!








JH: Thanks to fans who can be excited in our live perform!

We could hold many live (concert) in Japan.

Including we were indies,
street live perform and small live houses perform,
we experienced so many times live (concert) anyway!

So, for me, Japan = live (concert)
this is my impresshion.

And then finally we could perform at Yoyogi Gym,
our longing place last year Dec.

I felt really happy and fun!

I remembered our street live at Yoyogi Park, near there.









JS: (Japanese girls are) all fashionable and really pretty!

I think all of us thinking same like that,
we studied music in Japan, so we have strong feeling to Japan!

At that time we spent lots of hard experiences,
but it was important times we could grow our teamwork.

Including such thankful feeling,
I hope we can hold live (concert) many times in Japan.

I think our fans who can come to our live,
they are really fashionable.





MH: (Japanese fans) always can be excited in our live perform.
I’m really happy!

When we were studying in Japan,
we were always worried about money (laugh).

We were living in quite few remittance,
so we couldn’t stop feeling hungry!

So, when we eat meals in Japan,
I feel specially delicious now.

My favorites is Tebasaki (chicken wings)!

Now such meals gives us the energy for our live perform,
I’m always looking forward to going Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment