Thursday 8 March 2012

[Trans] CNBLUE talk about his ideal type girl

credit: http://msgooddifferent.tumblr.com/post/18946369680


Q : Knowing that everyone has been asked about a girl type you like. I want to know if you meet her..like her very much, but she doesn’t know that you are a famous artist. What will you do to let her know better?

Yonghwa:(laugh) I will buy her my CD or bring her to my concert because we play live… if she don’t see this, she won’t see my distinctive point. I confirm she will know me better definitely.

Jonghyun:I won’t tell her at first I’m one of CNBLUE members. We will go along as usual. Till the time of confession I will ask her to go to our concert and tell I love her. (Smile)

Minhyuk:I won’t tell at first as well. I will tell the truth by asking to see our concert. She will know by herself.

Jungshin:Umm….. like we copied each other. Truely we have the same opinion in many thing. First, I want her to know my real identity. Then let her know that I’m CNBLUE‘s member. I wish she’ll love me for my real personality, not my famous.

Jonghyun is the SWEETEST.. ^_^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment