Thursday 9 February 2012

[Scans|Trans] CNBLUE in CREA magazine March 2012 issue



What’s the charm or where’s your favorite place in Tokyo?
YongHwa: Tokyo Tower. We went to there when we visited in Japan for the first time. The view from there was really beautiful.
JongHyun: A shrine near our house we lived in when we studied in Japan. I don’t know why but it was really a comfortable place.
JungShin: I used to do human watching at Shinjuku station. Recently I can’t do it though (laugh).
MinHyuk: Yoyogi park. There is memorable place we had played street live. I wanna go there again.

Can we meet them if we go to Shinjuku station?
JungShin chose Shinjuku station, he said that at crowded place he feels comfort. During this interview, MinHyuk said “I wanna go to Tokyo Tower and see night view!” Then all members nodded.
Scans by CNBurningHARU
Translations by ketch@cnbluestorm.com
Re-uploaded and proofread by L@cnbluestorm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment