Thursday 9 February 2012

[Scans|Trans] CNBLUE in STEADY magazine March 2012 issue


Hi, can you listen to my story?
“Ne,watasi no hanasi kiite kureru?”
If someone is feeling sad or talking about her/his problem,
What should CNBLUE do?
YongHwa:
“Complaints or anything is okay, you can tell me as you like.”
Regardless male or female, I’m often consulted something. I’m almost called ‘counselor’(laugh). I’m glad to be relied on, so I can stay with you thoroughly.
If I am asked what if my girlfriend has a problem? I will stand by her side, I think what she wants to hear from me. If it is complaints, I’ll cheer her, so she can forget her problem. Sometime with joke, depending on situation, though. When we are spending such times, she feels better, so I’m happy.
MinHyuk:
When I’m with someone, usually I’m talking, but of course I can listen to her/his story. Basically I like to be with people.
If you are feeling sad, I want change your mood together. We can go somewhere for example, I can get along with you thoroughly. If we could spend happy time, you will be able to forget your problem, right?
Listening to the story is important, and I’ll do my best to make you feel better!
JungShin:
“Don’t make such face, let’s go eat something delicious!”
At first I think If I’m a devoted listener or not. But I don’t hesitate to say my thoughts. But if you feel sad, I’ll listen to your story through the day (laugh). Serious mood is not good, so I want do what you want to do together. If you are alone, you will be thinking about your problem only, but if you do what you like with someone, feeling becomes lighter, I think.
JongHyun:
“I can listen to such things for many hours without limit.”
When I’m with member or male friend, I always keep talking, but when I’m with a girl, my role is almost listener. (other members: really?!) “daijoubu!” (It’s alright!)(laugh) I think I can stay with her many hours, without limit. Don’t suffer alone, if you talk about your troubles, feeling will really change. Leave it to me!
Scans by @CNBurningHARU
Translations by ketch@cnbluestorm.com
Re-uploaded and Proofread by L@cnbluestorm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment