Sunday 12 February 2012

[Scans|Trans] CNBLUE Sensibility Diary #20 – Tour!

Scanned by: CNBurningHARU
Translated by: cnbluefanfun





This month’s theme is all about TOUR!
As a band who feels the real pleasure, immerse in every LIVE, What kind of meaning does it have for CNBLUE?







YONGHWA
Tour = “Our Music”
During our live tours, most of the time my throat is in pain. What am I suppose to do to hold it until the end without feeling the pain, I don’t know. But instead of finding a way to help my throat not to be in pain, I would rather try my best for the sake of our music.






JONGHYUN
Tour = “Guitar and Amplifier”
For me, talking about tour, first and foremost I think of is…the guitar and amplifier. As long as I have these two, somehow my heart feels at ease. In 2011, we had a lot of tour it was the happiest. This year too, will visit more places. Will play and sing for all those people who are waiting for us. That’s my goal, my wish.





MINHYUK
Tour = “Come across delicious food”
Touring all across the country, is to meet variety of food. Trying to eat those foods of a certain region is also one part of the tour. One of the precious memories.



JUNGSHIN
Tour = “Music and Microphone”
The essential thing “to be as one” with the fans who come to our live, is Music. To make this music even larger, more people to hear, the essential thing is, Microphone. I want people to think CNBLUE existence such as like this microphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment