Thursday 16 February 2012

[TRANS|VIDEO] JK Big Star - Interview -CNBLUE



* 17th February
2012
*
* 17

[TRANS|VIDEO] JK Big Star - Interview -CNBLUE

vid cr: shu35151226 youtube

**CNBLUE’s Favorite Taiwanese Food** (« Blue Text)

MC : What is Your Favorite Taiwanese Food?

YH : Taiwanese food…

MH : the Tofu cuisine is very delicious, Mapo Tofu.. is it Mapo Tofu?

MC : if you go to Taiwan again. What cuisine you have to eat again?…. so, You’re not familiar with the food name?

YH : Yes, we can’t remember the name..

JS : Because it’s 1 year ago

JH : Compared to cuisine, the performance is more memorable

**CNBLUE’s Memorable First Fanmetting **

YH : That’s right, the performance at that time is very interesting. During the performance, a lot of people were standing and cheering excitedly. The stage was shaking and almost collapse, luckily it didn’t collapse. For safety reason, I said it’s better if you guys sit down. I did say that but JH didn’t realize that, so he asked everyone to stand up! stand up! Everyone who sat down, stand up again and the stage was shaking again.

MC : But no one is hurt right?

YH : Yes, No one is hurt

(T/N Not translating the commentary)

skip to 1:20

** CNBLUE’s Ideal Type **

MC : Which artist when you saw her, you feel that she is your ideal type?

YH : I think figure skater Kim Yu-Na is very cool. I can learn a lot from her and she is very passionate. Although she is still young but she is great.


MC : What about other member?

JH : I like Kim Yu-Na too. The music in her mini hoompi is the song I composed

MC : So you’ve visited her mini hompi before?

JH : I saw a fan post about it, that’s why I visit her website. And I realize she really use my music. I’m touched.


MC : Have you met her before?

YH : I have never met her before. Because, we won’t go to ice skating rink

MC : When you have performance next time, you can invite her.

YH : We want to, but we have no way of contacting her.

JH : If you see this broadcast, please contact us

MC : What about JS?

JS : Maybe because I’m still young, my ideal type keep on changing. I like kind person, and her skin is fairer than me

MC : Fair skin? Why?

**MH Can’t Help But Laughing**

JS : I like girl with fair skin… I’m sorry.. Ah.. My ideal type? My Ideal type is Lee Min Jung

MH : I keep on changing my ideal type too. Last time, Lee Min Jung went to our concert. When I saw she came, before I went to the stage I was so nervous. So there is one period of time that Lee Min Jung is always been my ideal type.

MC : LMJ went to the concert because she received the invitation to your concert?

MH : She shoot Running Man together with YH hyung, that’s how they know each other.

MC : So the member must be happy

MH : It’s all because of YH Hyung

YH : Everyone there was so happy

**CNBLUE Place of Choice for First Date**


MC : So If you have girlfriend, the place you want to take her on your first date

MH : For me, I want to go to HongKong. I want to go to Victoria Peak

YH : It’s your first date, and you will take her overseas?

**YH Mock on the Spot**

JS : If she don’t want to go with you.. what will you do?

YH : I thought you want to rent a private plane?

MH : Ah.. so it’s first date

YH : It’s your first meeting and you said let’s go to HongKong. This is your first meeting and you immediately say “want to go to HK with me?”

MH : it’s because I really want to go to Victoria Peak.


MC : Going there with a girlfriend will be better right? What about YH?

YH : For me, I want to go and watch movie. At cinema. If it’s first date.. you need to rent the whole cinema.

JS : You will rent? Wa.. you have lots of money..

MC : It’s only the first date, but everyone think highly about it

YH : It’s a dream right..

JH : we can imagine it

MC : What about JH?

JH : I want to go to Song Do Beach, because it’s my hometown

MC : Hongkong, Cinema, Song Do, the level slowly…

YH : Yours Ilsan right? Ilsan Lake Park

JS : Oh! How do you know? That’s right.. I like Ilsan Lake Park

MC : Compared to other members, it’s more simple

JS : My scale will get bigger and bigger later

MC : From the beginning everyone’s scale is very big

MH : That’s not my intention..

JH : After HK he will want to go to America

(T/N Not translating the commentary)

Credit & rough ch - en trans : CNBlackYong

No comments:

Post a Comment