Thursday 23 February 2012

[Scan|Trans] Ray April 2012 – Yonghwa

Translated by Nyuu and Nao @ cnbluestorm


Q1 : Since when did you get interested in music?

YH : Since I was a kid, I like music. I listen to music on TV and and while singing. Then when I think about what I like, “ah it’s music”. Hence, I chose this path and make improvement.

Q2 : What kind of atmosphere is it when you’re together with other members?

YH : Cheerful. I’m always happy being together with the members. We talk about music the most.

Q3 : How do you solve your problem?

YH : I don’t just keep it alone, I discuss it with other members and then I solve it. Fortunately, all members are the type of those who like to listen to stories.

Q4 : What’s your favorite Japanese word?

YH : Hmm .. the Japanese word in my mind right now is “shinpai” (worry). Even though we already made our major debut, but there are still many things to worry about. Of course, I discussed about this too, but there’s still some stuff that make me worry and I keep it alone (laugh). I don’t show it to everyone around me.

Q5 : If you were a girl, which member do you like most?

YH : I would be CNBLUE fans, not only one member. I would join their fanclub too (laugh).

Q6 : Which place in Japan that you want to go for your first date?

YH : I want to go to the sea, like Okinawa. I went there once for “You’re Beautiful” filming but because the weather was not good, so I couldn’t enjoy it. I want to go there once again. Since my hometown is Busan, I like sea a lot.

Q7 : Besides being a musician, you’re an actor too. What’s the happiness of acting in a drama?

YH : In drama, we could become other people. We live in other people’s life. I really enjoy doing that. And then as a musician, I can show my real power on the stage.

Q8 : What is the happiest thing that you have recently?

YH : To be able to make our major debut in Japan. I felt really happy. Though it also means that our activity as an indies band has ended, and that made me sad.

Q9 : 10 years after this, what kind of man would you be?

YH : I want to be a man that lives in cool style. Always being modest, continue to make an awesome songs, and keep growing up. I think that’s cool.

Q10 : What’s your dream and goal in Japan?

YH : I want to do live performances even more. Indoor and outdoor performances. Lastly, it’s Tokyo Dome. Then, I want to try to perform at Summer Festivals like Summer Sonic and Fuji Rock.


Yonghwa’s Data

Blood type : A
Zodiac : Cancer
Favorite food : Sushi, Sashimi and Hakata Ramen
Dislike food : Natto (fermented soybeans). Around indies period, when I don’t have money I always eat natto. At first, I like it but because I eat it everyday I lose interest in.
Favorite animal : Puppy and Tiger
Your daily fashion : Comfortable fashion. It depends on where place I go. When formal, of course I wear formal custom.
Favorite girl fashion : Rather than formal style, I like coordination like loose knit and pants.
Favorite drama : “Osen” because in that drama many Japanese foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment